Cancellation & Refund Policy for shuttle:
Royal Aviation believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy.
This PDT is subjuct to grant of permission by DGCA, NGT and Uttrakhand Govt in favour RSTT/SKHS New Delhi failing witch 100% refund shell be made (Refundable amount) and non refundable/Sundry charge/GST shell not be refund.
• Aviation company name will be informed a day before travel date by email, phone call or sms.
• Devotees of Kedarnath yatra/Chardham yatra/Hemkund yatra must make Bio-metric card, it is issued in all important places like Haridwar, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Guptkashi, railway station and bus station of char dham route and all district in Uttarakhand.
• Children, senior citizen, ladies and two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
• Passengers for same day return will have to buy Priority Dharshan slip of Rs. 2100/pax, this issued by Shri Kedarnath Ji Mandir Samiti (available helipad). Charges may vary depending upon Mandir Samiti decision.
• Passengers weighing more than 80 kgs have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight.
•For Kedarnath Ji Dham darshan the Same day Return Pax will get only 2 hrs for darshan.
• Children Above 2 years of age will be provided with a full seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years the fare will be 10% of the ticket cost and no seat will be provided to the infants.
• All Passenger should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule.
• Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 3 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
• In case of cancellation of flight for the day due to any reason, the next day Passenger will be given priority over previous day Passenger. If the seats are not available on next day, full fare will be refunded Payment gateway/sundry and service charges will not return/refund. else previous day passenger may be accommodated subject to availability of seat.
• Disputes, if any , are to be settled by Courts in Delhi who will have the jurisdiction in this regard.
Policy of Cancellation Charges :
Note : Payment gateway/sundry and service charges will not return/refund.
• Ten days or above before the date of journey deduction is - 25%
• Four days to Nine days before the date of journey deduction is - 35%
• Between 48 to four days before the date of journey deduction is - 50%
• Less than 48 hrs before the journey deduction is -100% ( No Refund )
• Should the flight be cancelled due to reason beyond our control, like bad weather, technical fault, pilot illness, full refund is applicable as per policy. Two way Passenger if wants refund for one-way fare the Refund will be as per company policy.
General Terms & Conditions
The tour will be confirmed on 100% payment in advance. To book a tour package please use our online booking form or, alternatively, you can call us on the given numbers:
When to book:
It is wise to make your booking at least one month in advance. You may contact us if you require a late booking also.
In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any unavoidable circumstance/s we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive the notification in writing.
Liabilities and responsibilities:
It is in the nature of all programs that the arrangements have to be flexible. The day-to-day agenda and ultimate goal of a trip is taken as aims and not as contractual obligations. The agency will always try its very best to solve any problem you face during your trip, but cannot be held responsible for delays or alterations in the programs or for expenses incurred, owing to domestic flights delays or cancellation, strikes, local regulations, sickness, bad weather, war, major force, political closures and disputes